Everything You Need to Know About the Texas Tech vs. Arkansas Game
The Red Raiders (2-0) face off against the Arkansas Razorbacks (1-1) Saturday, September 13. Here's a rundown of what you should know going into the game.
Saturday, Sept. 13 at 2:30 p.m. CST
Jones AT&T Stadium in Lubbock, Texas
Where to Watch on TV
Where to Buy Tickets
Tickets are available at Texas Tech's website or by calling the athletics ticket office at (806) 742-TECH.
Photos from the Game
Check out exclusive photos from the Texas Tech-Arkansas game, as well as all Texas Tech home games.
Facts (via Texas Tech)
- Saturday's game marks the 36th time Texas Tech and Arkansas will play
- The game against Arkansas is part of a home-and-home series. The Red Raiders will travel to Fayetteville in 2015.
- Arkansas leads the all-time series against the Red Raiders, 28-7.
- Texas Tech is currently on a two-game win streak against Arkansas that dates back to 1990.
- Texas Tech won the last meeting between the two schools as the Red Raiders defeated the Razorbacks 38-21 on Nov. 9, 1991 at Jones AT&T Stadium in Lubbock.
Kliff Kingsbury's Take
"We hope to slow their rush down a little bit by playing fast and trying to tire them out a little bit...but it's a good group and well have to play very well," said Kingsbury, adding: "We gotta start a lot faster. We can't wait until the end and kind of flop around for three quarters and decide to play. We gotta start from the first quarter on and play hard and have some bounces go our way."