Early Voting Starts Monday In Texas For The November 6 Election
Early voting for the November 6th election begins on Monday and runs through Friday, November 2nd.
Remember to bring an acceptable form of ID, such as a Drivers License when you vote.
Registered voters in Lubbock County can begin casting ballots at 8:00 a.m. at most United Supermarket locations in Lubbock. Voters can also cast ballots at the locations below. Most polling locations are open from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Lubbock County Elections Office located at 1308 Crickets Ave.
- United Supermarkets (4th & Slide, 50th & Ave. Q, 19th & Quaker, 82nd & Boston, 82nd & Frankford, 98th & Quaker, 50th & Indiana, 130th & Milwaukee, and 4th & Milwaukee)
- Texas Tech University Rec Center at Hartford Ave. & Main St.
- Lubbock ISD Administration Office at 1628 19th Street
- Slaton ISD Administration Officer at 140 E Panhandle St. in Slaton
- Idalou Clubhouse at 202 W. 7th St. in Idalou
- Roosevelt Clubhouse at 1408 CR 3300
- Casey Administration Building at 501 7th St. in Wolfforth (Polling location open 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
- Life/Run Center for Independent Living at 8204 Boston Ave. (Polling location open 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.)
- Ventura Place at 3026 54th St. (Polling location open 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.)
There are several races to vote on and several ballot initiatives to vote on as well including the Lubbock ISD bond election and a vote to increase the hotel occupancy tax in Lubbock County for the building of a Lubbock County Expo Center.
Voting straight party is available in this election, but the Election's Office reminds voters that ballot initiatives are at the bottom of the ballot so be sure not to skip over those.