East Lubbock House Fire Displaces Two Residents
A fire early Monday afternoon has left two people without a home.
Lubbock Fire Department crews were called to a structure fire in the 2000 block of East 15th Street at around 12:45 p.m. Monday.
According to LFD, two adult males have been displaced by the fire, but no injuries have been reported. The men are being assisted by the American Red Cross.
The home suffered moderate fire damage and severe smoke damage.
The fire was started by a space heater in the home.