Lubbock Chamber Hosts COVID-19 Webinar Series for Local Business
The Lubbock Chamber of Commerce is launching a new webinar series for small businesses called the COVID-19 Pivot.
According to a news release, the COVID-19 Pivot is a 10-part webinar series designed to help local business adapt to changes in the workplace due to COVID-19.
The series will launch Tuesday, August 18, 2020, with a discussion on the State of Higher Education and how exactly the Fall 2020 semester will be different than the Fall 2020 semester. The webinar will feature the following speakers:
- Texas Tech University President, Dr. Lawrence Schovanec
- Lubbock Christian University President, Dr. Scott McDowell
- South Plains College President, Dr. Robin Satterwhite
- Wayland Baptist University Executive Director Dr. Elyn Palmer
The 10-part webinar series will also feature discussions on other business topics as they relate to COVID-19:
- Returning to the Physical Workplace
- Hotels, Bars & Restaurants
- Community Gatherings
- Safely Re-Opening Your Business
- New and Easy Ways to Market Your Business
- Business Insurance
- HR Changes During and After the Pandemic
- Business Loans
Reservations are $25 for each webinar in the 10-part series, but Lubbock Chamber of Commerce members receive a discounted price of $15. Tickets for the entire 10-part series are $200 or $100 for Chamber members. Find more information at the Lubbock Chamber of Commerce website.