News/Talk 95.1 & 790 KFYO logo
Enter your number to get our free mobile app

On Tuesday, May 19th, Lubbock Fire Rescue responded to reports of carbon monoxide at the Comfort Suites at 4927 Marsha Sharp Freeway.

KAMC News reports that LFR responded at around 12:36 p.m.

Units on scene discovered carbon monoxide gas inside the building with readings of 130 ppm. Carbon monoxide can become toxic if levels reach above 35 ppm with continuous exposure over an 8 hour period.

Natural gas was soon shut off in the hotel and everyone was evacuated.

So far there haven't been any reports of injuries.

Tattoo Artists Respond to Texas' Closure of Parlors


More From News/Talk 95.1 & 790 KFYO