Two Houston children suffered burns when they were shocked playing on a power pole.

According to the Harris County Constable’s Office the children were playing in their yard Sunday afternoon and began to swing on a loose metal support cable for a power pole.

Somehow the support cable became energized and shocked the 5-year-old girl and her 3-year-old brother.

The children were transported to the burn unit of a Galveston hospital. The names and condition of the children have not been released.

Officials from CenterPoint Energy, who manages the lines, are investigating the accident.