The 5 Best Places to Shop in Lubbock for Black Friday
With Black Friday just days away, I’m sure you’d like the like the inside scoop on where to get the best deals. So I’ve compiled this list of the five best places to go in Lubbock.
- GameStop, multiple Lubbock locations: Their Black Friday sale has actually already started and is going on through November 26th. If you want to miss the crowd on Black Friday, you can take advantage of their sales right here.
- Gander Outdoors, 4006 W. Loop 289: Also starting their Black Friday deals a little early and runs through November 25th. You can take advantage of 30% off outdoor wear and equipment, along with $25 in bonus gift cards if you spend $100 on regularly priced outerwear. Check out more info here.
- Home Depot, both Lubbock locations: Home Depot will have special Black Friday prices on appliances and you can take advantage of $500 off with the purchase of six appliances, or $60 off of two. Check out their sale here.
- Lowe’s, 5022 W. Loop 289: Lowe’s is offering their Black Friday deals for almost the whole month of November with specials that include up to 40 percent off of appliances and up to 50 percent offf tools. Shop the sale here.
- Stein Mart, 7020 Quaker Avenue: Stein Mart is holding their Black Friday sale November 19-25 this year. What a great time to stock up on holiday décor, clothing, candles and stocking stuffers. Check it out here.
Of course, there are TONS more Black Friday deals going on throughout Lubbock and online. You can check out a lot of those deals and ads at the Black Friday 2018 Ads website.