News/Talk 95.1 & 790 KFYO logo
Enter your number to get our free mobile app

At around 1:30 p.m. on Thursday, June 11th, Slaton Fire Department responded to a house fire in the 300 block of East Geneva Street.

Sources say when crews arrived on scene, the house was completely engulfed in flames.

There were people in the home at the time of the fire, but they were able to get out.

KAMC News hasn't reported any injuries, and the cause of the fire has yet to be determined.

More From News/Talk 95.1 & 790 KFYO