Registration Begins for Lubbock Parks and Recreation’s Summer Camps
Registration is now underway for Lubbock's Parks and Recreation Summer Camps.
These 11-week camps will include arts and crafts, indoor and outdoor games and sports, swimming, field trips and more. The camps will be from May 28th to August 9th from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. for children ages 6-12, according to a news release by Lubbock Parks and Recreation.
Parents are asked to register at least one week in advance, and will be required to pay the first week's camp fee and a one-time registration fee.
Weekly fees include field trips, swimming and snacks.
In order to determine eligibility for the discounted rate, applicants must reside within the city limits and provide information on all sources of income. For more information, contact the center of your choice.
- Regular Rate: $85/child/week
- Scholarship Rate: $42.50/child/week for income eligible families
- One-Time Registration Fee: $30; Scholarship Rate: $15
- Hodges Community Center, 4011 University, 767-3706
- Maxey Community Center, 4020 30th Street, 767-3796
- Rawlings Community Center, 213 40th Street, 767-2704
- Simmons Community Center, 2004 Oak Avenue, 767-2708 or 767-2700
- Trejo Supercenter, 3200 Amherst, 767-2705