Lubbock Man Arrested in Midland-Based Investigation into Prostitution
A Lubbock man was one of five suspects arrested as part of a multi-agency investigation into prostitution and online solicitation in Midland.
The investigation's goal was to find and arrest individuals preying on trafficking victims as well as individuals soliciting sex online.
The Midland-based operation initiated by the Texas Department of Public Safety, resulted in five arrests and the discovery of future suspects.
- 33-year-old Enrique Jalomo, of Eldorado, Texas
- 28-year-old Jared Jay Delgado, of Lubbock, Texas
- 51-year-old Joe Lee Warnick, of Odessa, Texas
- 42-year-old Jorge Alvarado, of Midland, Texas
- 41-year-old Timothy Scott, of Stanton, Texas
All five suspects have been charged with solicitation of prostitution. In addition, Jalomo and Delgado face drug crimes.
Texas DPS spearheaded the investigation, with assistance provided by Texas Highway Patrol, Homeland Security Investigations, and the Ward County Sheriff's Office.