Here Are 5 Chain Restaurants We Don’t Have, Which One Do You Want?
At one time in the 1980s and 1990s, Lubbock was a test market for the food service biz. If there was a new concept, Lubbock probably had it.
And let's face it: people in Lubbock LOVE to eat out, so much so that it's said that Lubbockites spend more than 50 percent of their food dollars eating out.
So I took a look at five chains, regional and national, that are not currently in Lubbock (and in some cases will never be in Lubbock).
Which one works for you and why? Let us know in the comments.
1. BRAUM'S - There's a strong rumor that they may finally be coming to Lubbock, but nothing has been confirmed by their corporate office.
2. BUCA DI BEPPO - Family-style Italian eatery known for its kitsch.
3. Del Taco - What else needs to be said?
4. Taco Cabana - We used to have them until the health department said no.
5. Waffle House - We've already reached out. This one ain't happening. :(