South Plains College Fall Pool Schedule
South Plains College has released its Fall Natatorium schedule.
The fall session is set for August 28 through December 14. The pool will close for Labor Day, Fall Break, and Thanksgiving.
- Lap Swim only is scheduled for noon to 1 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Recreational and lap swimming is set for 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays; and 4-5 p.m. and 7-8 p.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Early Bird Swim (Lap Swimming Only) will be offered on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 6:30-7:15 a.m.
- Shallow and Deep Water Aerobics (non-instructional) will be offered on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 7:15-8 a.m.
- Arthritis (instructional) will be offered from 8-8:45 a.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Water Aerobics (instructional) is a cardiovascular program that helps to improve strength and flexibility.
The classes will be offered from 5-6 p.m. and 6-7 p.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays Depending on the number of total participants, this class could move to 5:30-6:30 p.m.
Membership prices for SPC Staff, Students, Hockley County Senior Citizens and Fitness Center members (ID required) are admitted at no charge; full time SPC Staff family is $75 yearly; a couple (husband/wife only) costs $100 semester or $200 yearly; family (mom/dad/two children) $150 per semester/$300 yearly - $25/$50 each additional child; and the guest fee is $5- limit 2 and must be with a member.