10 Green Cocktails to Enjoy This St. Patrick’s Day
There is no better way to celebrate St Patrick's day than with a green drink in hand. So, why not serve up one of these delicious green cocktails?
Get our free mobile app
- 2 ounces Midori
- ½ ounce lime juice
- ½ ounce lemon juice
- 2 ounces soda water
- Add ingredients to a glass with ice and stir to combine. Garnish with a cherry and lime slice.
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1.5 ounces sour apple liqueur
- 1.5 teaspoons lemon juice
- Shake ingredients with ice and strain into a chilled glass. Garnish with thinly sliced greed apple.
- ¾ ounce creme de menthe
- ¾ ounce white creme de cacao
- ¼ ounce heavy cream
- Shake ingredients with ice and strain into a chilled glass. Garnish with a sprig of mint. Optional: Blend ingredients with one cup of ice for a blended version.
- 1/2 ounce gin
- 1/2 ounce melon liqueur
- 1/2 ounce rum
- 1/2 ounce tequila
- 1/2 ounce triple sec
- 1/2 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce sweet and sour mix*
- 1 splash club soda
- Combine ingredients into a glass with ice and stir to combine. Garnish with a cherry and lemon wheel.
Green Tea Shot
- 1/2 ounce Irish Whiskey
- 1/2 ounce Peach Schnapps
- 1/2 ounce Sour Mix
- Splash of Sprite or other lemon-lime soda
- Combine whiskey, sour mix, and peach schnapps in a shaker with ice and shake until chilled. Strain into a shot glass and top with lemon-lime soda.
The Last Word
- 3/4 ounce gin
- 3/4 ounce fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 3/4 ounce maraschino liqueur
- 3/4 ounce green Chartreuse
- Shake ingredients with ice and strain into a chilled glass. Garnish with a cherry.
- 5 large basil leaves
- 1½ ounces gin
- ¾ ounce fresh lime juice
- ½ ounce simple syrup
- Muddle four basil leaves in cocktail shaker then add the rest of the ingredients and ice. Shake until chilled before straining into a chilled glass. Garnish with the leftover basil leaf.
- 3 thick slices cucumber
- 2 1/2 ounces vodka or gin
- 1/2 ounce dry vermouth
- Muddle cucumbers in cocktail shaker before adding the rest of the ingredients and ice. Shake until chilled and strain into a chilled glass. Garnish with thinly sliced cucumber.
- 2 ounces gin
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup
- 1 sprig mint
- Skane ingredients with ice and strain into a chilled glass. Garnish with a fresh sprig of mint.
It’s as simple as adding a few drops of green food coloring to your favorite beer!
Bonus: Pickle Back
Chase any shot of liquor with pickle juice. It sounds weird if you haven’t tried it before, but trust me, it’s good. Especially with whiskey, tequila, or vodka.
A Beautiful Lubbock Home with Unique Finishes
This Lubbock home is for sale as of February 2023.
12 Common Household Items That Need to Be Replaced Regularly
You may be surprised at how long ago you should have replaced some of these items.
Photos of a Charming 1920s Spanish Home in Heart of Lubbock
This house is for sale in Lubbock as of February 2023.