Positions Available for Several City of Lubbock Boards and Commissions
The City of Lubbock is accepting applications for a variety of city boards and commissions with upcoming vacancies.
The term for the positions available start Thursday, September 1st, 2022. The deadline to submit an application is Thursday, March 31st, 2022.
Here's a list of the boards and commissions with upcoming vacancies:
- Appointments Advisory Board - 1 Mayor Representative, 1 District 1 Representative, 1 District 2 Representative, 2 District 5 Representatives
- Building Board of Appeals - 1 Architect Position, 1 Citizen Position, 1 Commercial Contractor Position, 1 Electrician Position
- Canadian River Municipal Water Authority - 1 Citizen Position
- Citizen Traffic Commission - 3 Citizen Positions
- Civic Lubbock Inc. - 4 Citizen Positions
- Lubbock Water Advisory Commission - 1 Citizen Position, 2 Representative of a Water Organization Positions
- Permit and License Appeal Board - 1 Law Enforcement Position, 1 Transportation Position
- StarCare Board of Trustees - 3 Citizen Positions
To submit an application, click here. Applications submitted as of January 1st, 2020, will also be considered.
To see summaries and additional details regarding specific vacancies, click here.
15 Exciting Shows Coming to Lubbock's Buddy Holly Hall
10 Most Expensive Neighborhoods in Lubbock