Texas DPS Arrest 26 Following Meth Investigation in Young County
A drug investigation in Young County has resulted in the arrest of 26 people.
Texas DPS arrested the group on Tuesday, April 29th, all reportedly involved in the distribution of methamphetamine, following a 20-month investigation in Young County.
The investigation, led by the DPS Criminal Investigations Division, began in August 2012. A Young County grand jury indicted 30 defendants for engaging in organized criminal activity on March 8th.
Authorities continue to search for the four remaining indicted defendants.
Three properties were searched on Tuesday in Young County, which yielded approximately 28 grams of methamphetamine and two firearms.
The list of arrested defendants is included below, and come from a DPS press release.
- Robert Aguilar, 34, Graham.
- James Robert Alexander, 44, Olney.
- Kimberly Ann Bailey, 44, Graham.
- Jaycie Jo Burkett, 26, Graham.
- Kelly Wooderson Burkett, 49, Graham.
- Ralph Marcelino Castro, 28, White Settlement.
- Russell Eugene Cottle, 30, Graham.
- Gary Paul Cox, 42, Graham.
- Donald Ray Cox, Jr., 47, Graham.
- Bobby Earl Gilbert, 46, Iowa Park.
- Launa Lynn Henderson, 35, Graham.
- Bobby Ray Huffman, 24, Graham.
- William Frank Huffman, 48, Graham.
- Emily Louise Kee, 39, Newcastle.
- Crystal Marie Moore, 33, Graham.
- John Raymond Moore, 46, Graham.
- Daphne Mueller-Segars, 47, Olney.
- William Allen Myers, 37, Graham.
- Jeffery Scott Palmer, 32, Olney.
- Brandie Lynn Renfrow, 28, Graham.
- Randall Todd Routon, 46, Newcastle.
- Byron Lamar Saunders, 43, Bedford.
- Chris Alan Saunders, 41, Plano.
- Christopher Allen Sefcik, 30, Jacksboro.
- Misty Dawn Teakell, 34, Big Spring.
- Sheetiea Gale Tozer, 45, Newcastle.