Roadway Closings in Lubbock County for Thursday, May 7
Heavy rainfall in Lubbock County this week has left several roads closed Thursday (May 7).
The following list from TxDOT are roadway closures affecting Lubbock County through this evening:
- FM 1914 in Hale county from FM 1424 to FM 179 due to high water, over 2’ in several spots.
- US 62 in Crosby county from Floyd county line to Ralls, due to high water near FM 193.
- US 180 in Dawson county from SH 137 to FM 829, due to high water.
- SH 137 in Dawson county from FM 828 to Martin County line, due to high water in Martin county.
- FM 26 in Dawson county from FM 828 to Martin County line, due to high water in both counties.
- FM 179 in Dawson county approx. 2 miles south of Midway at the S curves, due to high water.
- FM 597 in Hockley county from Cochran county line to FM 303, due to high water.