Lubbock Chamber of Commerce Announces Gala Honorees
A local business organization has announced award honorees for an annual gala.
The Lubbock Chamber of Commerce has released the list of honorees for their 2011 Annual Membership Meeting & Awards Gala. The event will recognize accomplishments by the Chamber, and those involved in the organization.
The honorees include:
- Ambassador of the Year – Traci Cheek, Children’s Home of Lubbock
- Volunteer of the Year - Mary Whistler, Office of U.S. Representative Randy Neugebauer
- Business Person of the Year – Angela Hightower, Angela Hightower Income Tax Service
- Business of the Year – Betenbough Homes
- Business Person Hall of Fame – Gordon Davis, CEV Multimedia
- Business Hall of Fame – Caprock Home Health Services
- Parental Partner Award – Veronica Velez, Nat Williams Elementary
The 2011 Annual Meeting & Awards Gala will be held at the Lubbock Memorial Civic Center on Tuesday, December 6th from 6 to 8 p.m. Tickets are $50 each for Chamber members, and $75 for prospective members. A table of eight is available for $400, and a table sponsorship is $650. Tickets must be purchased by 5 p.m. Wednesday, November 30th.
For more information, visit www.lubbockchamber.com, or call them at 761-7000.