Influenza Vaccines Available in Lubbock
The City of Lubbock Health Department has received 500 doses of influenza vaccine for persons 18 years and older.
Immunization clinic hours are 8:30 am to Noon or when the first 50 customers come in on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. The vaccine is $20 per person.
Persons who cannot take this vaccine include:
– Persons younger than 18 years old
– Persons with a history of allergic reaction to a previous does of influenza vaccine
– Persons with severe egg or egg product allergies
– Persons previously diagnosed with Guillain-Barre syndrome
– Persons who have already received does of seasonal flu vaccine for this flu season.
For more information or questions on the vaccines call the City of Lubbock Health Department at 775-3090.