Immunization Clinics Offered in October by City of Lubbock
Immunization clinics will be held across Lubbock in October.
The City of Lubbock Health Department will host the clinics, making vaccines available for persons 2 months old through adulthood.
The cost for children’s vaccines are $10 for one dose, or $15 for 2 or more, and the cost of adult vaccines vary.
Children must meet Texas Department of State Health Services guidelines to receive the state-supplied vaccines, and a complete shot record must be given at the time of immunization.
Clinics will be held on:
- October 12th at the Mahon Library at 1306 9th Street from 9 a.m. until noon
- October 17th at Dream Center, located at 30th Street and Avenue L from 9 a.m. until noon
- October 18th at Oakwood Methodist at 2215 58th Street from 1 p.m. until 4 p.m. and will have flu shots only
- October 22nd at the Mahon Library from 9 a.m. until noon
- October 24th at Dream Center from 9 a.m. until noon
- October 29th at Godeke Library at 6707 Slide Road from noon until 3 p.m.