Contact Us

Four Hospitalized Following Sunday Morning House Fire

Allen Corbin, KFYO.com

Four people were hospitalized following a fire early Sunday morning.

The fire broke out at a home in the 1500 block of 15th Street around 2 a.m. due to a small heater being placed too close to a bed.

The two families living in the home have been given money for food and clothing, and will be able to stay in a local hotel for three nights thanks to the American Red Cross South Plains Regional Chapter.

Those sent to the hospital were two children and two adults, out of eight people in the home. They have all been released.

Best of KFYO

Recommended For You

Around the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://kfyo.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for KFYO Advisory Board quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive KFYO Advisory Board contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.