Chad’s Morning Brief: A Close Race in the Battleground States Between Trump and Clinton
National polls are just one piece to the puzzle that is the 2016 Election. While Donald Trump may be looking at bad national polls (depending on which one you look at) he is actually keeping the polls close in the battleground states. The Chad Hasty Show airs 8:30-11am on 790AM KFYO.
- Can Texas Legally Secede?
- Clinton Opens a 12-Point Lead Over Trump
- Or Maybe It's Only a 5-Point Lead For Clinton
- Tight Race in the Battleground States
- NPR Issues Correction on Gun Control Story