Buffalo Springs Lake Tips
Reserve your events in advance! If you're planning a family reunion or company party call today for more information.
Little known facts: Buffalo Lakes has a private party house and gazebo for wedding and gradation parties or any other event! Buffalo Springs is the only place within 100 miles with a sandy beach for swimming and making sandcastles with your kids. See deer, wild turkey and seasonal birds. We suggest you bring your camera around sunrise or sunset. Best place in West Texas to grill a burger or hot dog and enjoy the cool breeze off the lake. Take a nap under a huge shady tree. RV Camping is enjoyed year round. Choose from over 30 new full hook ups and over 100 RV hookups in total. We also have lakeside RV hookups and of course primitive camping.
Questions You Can Ask The Out Door Fun Expert:
- The gate fee is $6 for adults, $5 with college ID, children under 5 are free and veteran, specialty and senior discounts are offered.
- Camping and RV packages are available.
- Gate Fee includes swimming, hiking trails, fishing and most features of the the lake!
- Special ATV trails are available for most size ATV.
- Pee Wee Fishing tournament for kids only every summer!
- Amphitheater can hold up to 6000 people and is available to book for events year round. Buffalo Bar Cantina is available for booking year round and can be included with the Amphitheater year round.