2018 Chancellor’s Council Distinguished Teaching and Research Awards Recipients
Texas Tech Chancellor Robert Duncan recognized 14 faculty members as recipients of the 2018 Chancellor’s Council Distinguished Teaching and Research Awards. These awards recognize excellence in academics and research.
Texas Tech University
- Wendy-Adele Humphrey, J.D.
- Courtney Meyers, Ph.D.
- Ron Milam, Ph.D.
- Michael Findlater, Ph.D.
- Fethi A. Inan, Ph.D.
- Venugopal Mendu, Ph.D.
- Heather Warren-Crow, Ph.D.
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
- Eric J. MacLaughlin, Pharm.D
- Simon C. Williams, Ph.D.
- Kendra P. Rumbaugh, Ph.D.
- Phil S. Sizer, P.T., Ph.D.
Angelo State University
- Susana Badiola, Ph.D.
- Kanisorn Wongsrichanalai, Ph.D.
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso
- Maureen D. Francis, M.D., MS-HPEd
The recipients will receive a $5,000 dollar stipend and an engraved medallion.